25 February 2005

am i the only one?

Am I seriously the only one who saves the middle of the sandwich for the last bite? Today at lunch my coworkers just stared at me as I chewed a path around the crust of the sandwich and then made my way to the middle.

It's just a lot better I think, when one is able to enjoy the best part of the sandwich as the last bite. Think about it. The middle of the sandwich has the cheese, lettuce, tomato, bread, condiments, and meat. The edges just have the crunchy or hard crust and edges of everything else. Boo.

My way is WAY better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is odd, i mean your going to eat it all anyway what it the big deal. why the crust. I hope you were not one of those kids who had their mom cut off the crust.

Josh Leo said...

I think it is logical...i mena you get the whole package right there in the last bite...the complete sandwich experience.

p.s. I am surprised yo uhave not updated this...you were on e post-a-day roll there for a while

msbauer said...

i got sick. nothing is lamer than a post while you are sick.