06 February 2007

these are my wishes

You know what would be really awesome? Zero calorie, zero fat Doritos. Or ZCZF oreos, snickers, starbucks, and maybe just for good measure.....everything else.

If I were a scientist, I might devote my life to the pursuit of this worthy goal. But alas, I am not. I only sit here and dream about food. Food I cannot have. Food I shouldn't have.

It is so unfair to be trying to lose weight - and with no instruction and so much yummy food in the world. Why can't my metabolism be what it was only a few years ago?

Seriously, though. ZERO calorie and ZERO fat Doritos? Right up there with space exploration, I say. Here's to dreaming!

2 comments:

i am not said...

If I were a quadrillionaire, I would definitely fund your research.

kkoois said...

i think there is already such a thing...it's called air.