30 June 2006

15 reasons why my husband is the best

1. he is really funny
2. when he is wrong, he often says "i'm sorry."
3. he can only beat me in pool if he's had a few beers
4. he knows that i usually kick his butt at "scrabble," but he'll play it with me anyway, and then lose with grace
5. ditto for "othello"
6. he'll always make me a drink when i ask him to
7. he knows how and likes to plant flowers and plants
8. sometimes he surprises me with how he acts
9. he will do the dishes if i ask him to
10. he always does the trash without complaining
11. he loves kids, and he can always make a baby smile
12. he'll buy me starbucks
13. he is a good kisser
14. he always does his fair share (and more) of making sunday dinner for my whole family
15. he is very generous

2 comments:

Jen said...

AAWWW. . .newlyweds. . .i can feel the love.

Smooches to Joel.

Maybe you should change your name from msbauer? Or is Jack's list longer than Joel's? :-)

kkoois said...

joel, you ARE the best!