20 June 2006

of all places...

So, yesterday was not a good day for me. It was Joel's moped night, so he was gone. And I am not going to unpack more boxes when I am cranky, tired, depressed, and in pain. So, I sat down to watch like 5 Baby Stories (thanks tivo!) and The Wedding Singer (again, tivo? all my love!). Meanwhile I ate a large bowl of Eggo waffle cereal and an ice cream sandwich (thanks Josh!). But that is not really part of this story. Going on.

One of our cats, Pseudo, has a hocking problem. We think he eats his food too fast and his stomach gets upset. Ugh. So, Julia's on tv spilling her guts to her mom in her crisis moment and I hear the telltale gurgles. Eww. Of course the cat is over THE ONLY RUG CURRENTLY SET UP IN THE HOUSE. So, I yell at him to get off, running wildly at him, and perhaps there was a little cursing. (Under my breath, of course...) Stupid cat jumps on a chair and lets it rip. Sigh...

Why is it that he ALWAYS has to find the ONLY carpet to hock on? It's a BRAND NEW jute rug. I can't throw this giant rug in the washer or anything. And I couldn't get all the wet mooshy pieces out of it. So, I had to drag it to the sink (I was in a VERY bad mood) and rinse it off.

And there it sits this morning. Because my absent at that time husband will be taking care of it.

3 comments:

i am not said...

are you trying to keep your cat from learning to curse? Why not let the curses out loud and clear and let the world know that you're pissed at the stupid cat.

Dumb animals - always throwing up and ruining things. At least they can't curse at us.

kkoois said...

next time you should send the cat out with joel on his moped.

Josh Leo said...

eww.. wet mooshy pieces!!!