28 March 2007

friends

You know, I have some great internet friends. For example, I went into my email this morning and found that my friends were really looking out for me. For instance, this one from Angie & Horace. They want to know "Did Jeffrey buy from this site?" I sure hope not, he hasn't been allowed on the computer since the 'amazon incident.' Now I can check my records to make sure he hasn't done any harm.

Or take a look at this one from Milo Johnathon Bryant. He writes in the subject line "Lucinda wants you to check out this store." Thanks for passing on the message Milo! Lucinda ALWAYS knows where the best buys are!

Cobb Keri (love her!) wrote too! She asks 'Did Keven get this info?' I wonder if she means the info that his name is spelled totally stupidly. Because yes, I told him that yesterday.

Fred and Sherryl are my hook-up. They are also my coolest, most hip friends. They wrote 'Here is the site where I bought the pillz. I have been looking for this site EVERYWHERE! They are so cool.

My good friend Dale Horn wants to give me the hook-up too. 'I guess Randy likes this shop?' Well, Randy is a tool. So, I don't really care. But thanks for the tip!

Seriously, why would my Google filter place all these good friends in my spam box?

But all in all, it's great to know that when the world lets me down, I can always depend on my internet friends looking out for me.

2 comments:

Josh Leo said...

Snark Queen!

kkoois said...

i vote you the funniest person i know