25 January 2007

zip zap ... zop?

So, as you may have gleaned from a previous post, I am weaning off my anti-depressant. I've been completely off of it now for only a few days. This morning I woke up and got ready like normal - but felt REALLY weird. Like, everything i do, seems kind of like someone else is doing it. And I may be experiencing these. Although, the symptoms don't sound QUITE right, there is definitely SOMETHING off-kilter in my head. Like, when I move, there is a surge that goes through my whole body. Not exactly "electric" feeling or "zap-like," but more like .... umm ... definitely unexplainable. But I guess I'll never know since "they defy description for anyone who has not experienced them." So, yeah.

It's a little scary. But at the same time, kind of cool.

No comments: